This service is offered to those landlords who are happy to manage the day to day running of the tenancy and includes:
- Advertise and promote the property
- Accompany perspective tenants on viewings
- Carry out full credit searches. Obtain references from employers and previous landlords
- Prepare the tenancy agreements
- Take move in utility readings and advise relevant companies
- Collect one month rent in advance together with a deposit
The full management service is offered to those landlords who wish for the pressure of running a property to be taken off their hands.
The full management service incorporates all of the features of the Let Only package plus:
- Prepare the inventory and schedule the condition
- Visit the property every 4 months and produce a condition report
- Arrange maintanence and repairs as necessary
- Pay monthly rent into your designated bank account and forward a statement of account
- Deal with the inland revenue where necessary
- Offer advice on necessary legal procedures
- Hold the tenant’s deposit or pass it onto you
- Process the return of the tenant’s deposit, less any charges for cleaning, damages or arrears
PRIVATE LETTING FEES
A letting Fee of £450. A Statement of Condition preparation fee to be confirmed depending on size and furnishings.
Let & Managed
A letting fee of £345, plus ongoing management fee of 11% of the monthly rent due with a minimum fee of £60.